BRC Storage & Distribution Quality Management System
This is an ideal package for Storage and Distribution companies looking to meet International Quality and Safety Standards. This manual meets the requirements of the British Retail Consortium Global Standard for Storage and Distribution (Issue 3).
Ensure your Quality and Safety Management System meets Global and International standards with our comprehensive and easy to use Storage and Distribution Quality Management System.
The BRC Storage & Distribution Quality Management System includes:
- A Comprehensive set of over 50 top level documents that cover all the requirements of the BRC standard and form the basis of your quality and safety management system.
- A range of 36 easy to use record templates.
- HACCP Manual containing the HACCP Calculator – Completely simplifies the task of hazard analysis. This logical system helps you take a structured approach to determining Prerequisites, Operational Prerequisites and Critical Control Points.
- BRC Standard for Storage and Distribution Training Module – A comprehensive illustrated and interactive training module covering all the clauses of the standard.
- A comprehensive set of gap analysis checklists covering each section of the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution.
- Internal Auditor Training – A comprehensive illustrated and interactive training module of over 100 slides covering all the clauses of the standard.
- Free online support via e-mail – Throughout the complete certification process.
BRC Global Standard for Storage & Distribution Issue 3 has 8 Main Sections
Download Free Samples
Implementation Workbook and Start-Up Guide
We have written this workbook and start-up guide specifically to assist our customers in the implementation of our BRC Quality Management System.
The workbook is divided into 8 steps that are designed to assist you in implementing system effectively:
- Step One: Introduction to the BRC Global Standard for Storage & Distribution.
- Step Two: Assessment of Current Systems.
- Step Three: Senior Management Implementation.
- Step Four: HACCP Implementation.
- Step Five: Quality & Safety Management System.
- Step Six: Training & Implementation.
- Step Seven: Internal Auditing Training.
- Step Eight: Final Steps to BRC Certification.
To see more details of the contents of this digital package you can download the brochure and samples of the implementation workbook and start-up guide. Click the images below to download.
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is a private organization, established by the international trade association, the Consumer Goods Forum (CIES - The Food Business Forum at the time) in May...
The British Retail Consortium (BRC), a UK trade organization that represents UK retailers, developed the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety. The British Retail Consortium was formed in January 1992...
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 was published on 1st August 2018 and is effective for audits from the 1st February 2019. The standard is still based on the following core elements:...
Copyright © 2020 BRCfoodsafety.com