BRC Storage & Distribution Quality Management System
This is an ideal package for Storage and Distribution companies looking to meet International Quality and Safety Standards. This manual meets the requirements of the British Retail Consortium Global Standard for Storage and Distribution (Issue 3).
Ensure your Quality and Safety Management System meets Global and International standards with our comprehensive and easy to use Storage and Distribution Quality Management System.
The BRC Storage & Distribution Quality Management System includes:
- A Comprehensive set of over 50 top level documents that cover all the requirements of the BRC standard and form the basis of your quality and safety management system.
- A range of 36 easy to use record templates.
- HACCP Manual containing the HACCP Calculator – Completely simplifies the task of hazard analysis. This logical system helps you take a structured approach to determining Prerequisites, Operational Prerequisites and Critical Control Points.
- BRC Standard for Storage and Distribution Training Module – A comprehensive illustrated and interactive training module covering all the clauses of the standard.
- A comprehensive set of gap analysis checklists covering each section of the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution.
- Internal Auditor Training – A comprehensive illustrated and interactive training module of over 100 slides covering all the clauses of the standard.
- Free online support via e-mail – Throughout the complete certification process.
BRC Global Standard for Storage & Distribution Issue 3 has 8 Main Sections
Download Free Samples
Implementation Workbook and Start-Up Guide
We have written this workbook and start-up guide specifically to assist our customers in the implementation of our BRC Quality Management System.
The workbook is divided into 8 steps that are designed to assist you in implementing system effectively:
- Step One: Introduction to the BRC Global Standard for Storage & Distribution.
- Step Two: Assessment of Current Systems.
- Step Three: Senior Management Implementation.
- Step Four: HACCP Implementation.
- Step Five: Quality & Safety Management System.
- Step Six: Training & Implementation.
- Step Seven: Internal Auditing Training.
- Step Eight: Final Steps to BRC Certification.
To see more details of the contents of this digital package you can download the brochure and samples of the implementation workbook and start-up guide. Click the images below to download.
The BRC Global Standard for Food and Distribution was first published in 2006, the current version is Issue 4 which was published in November 2020 and effective May 2021. The standard covers...
So this pandemic that started in March 2020 has really disrupted the lives of everyone, but one thing that hasn’t changed is the need for food safety. Food safety is a priority for customers,...
A successful food safety culture is the product of individual and group values, attitudes, competencies and patterns of behavior that determine the commitment to, and the style and proficiency of...
All food operations should have a proactive system for the prevention of contamination of products by pests that ensures there are effective controls and processes in place to minimise pest activity...
I have been involved in many projects to improve product quality and reduce food complaint levels. One of the best tools for indicating where action for improvement needs to be applied is by...
Copyright © 2020 BRCfoodsafety.com